blobofboredom replied to your post:i should get out of the house i’ve literally been…
3 hours so nothing ._.
i have like 0 plans today besides sitting and last time i did that on a weekend my legs got all funky from my shit blood circulation so i oughta go break that trend
i should get out of the house i’ve literally been sitting for 3 hours straight already
2014. 4인방 생일♡
Is there anything a natural 20 can’t do?
This is a poster idea I developed to show off the amazingness of tabletop rpgs.
"You attempt to pickpocket the man, but accidentally pull down his pants instead."
"You reach out to push the orc off the bridge, but instead lightly caress his back. He is uncomfortable."
"You try to stab the guard, but you stab your crotch instead. Roll fortitude."
"You say your name is Bob and not Jim. Your lie is misinterpreted and they now believe you are a serial killer."
"You swing your axe, but it slips from your fingers and sails across the room."
"In an attempt to dodge the incoming arrows, you jump into the swarm.”
"You bull rush the enemy but miss and jump off of the cliff."
"You try to land on your feet but you land on your sword instead."
"While providing first aid, your hand slips and you stab him in the heart. He dies instantly."
I CANT BREATHE
oh good someone added a “rolling a 1” version
Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 Trailer
PHOENIX JUST CALLED EDGEWORTH PARTNER I CAN’T
- "You are light. Sometimes, you shine so brightly I must look away. But even so, is it still okay if I stay by your side?" — THE LINE THAT BROKE ME. IT’S SO TENDER AND MOVING AND THE MUSIC JUST k i l l e d me i literally rewatched episode 85 like 20 times after the first time i saw it and i cried every time no judgment bc i know u all did too. it wasn’t just me. totally.
- "In my next life, I want to be me, and meet you again." — TECHNICALLYYYY THIS ISN’T CANON IT’S FROM THE ANIME BUT ahhhaahahah this post would not be complete without this quote. THIS QUOTE. of all the answers to give, of all the things to wish for in another life, they wished for nothing more than each other. smh. rip me. bYE.
- "No…you’ve got it backwards. Meeting you…I’m the fortunate one.” GOODBYE FRIENDOS NICE KNOWING U
- "The one Gon needs most is you." ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOMENTS. IT WASN’T SAID BY KIRUGON BUT IT IS THE KIRUGON LINE IF U KWIM.
- "If we stay here any longer…" "Mm, yeah. I know." — NO
- "Are you an IDIOT?" "YEAH, I am AN IDIOT!”
- "Please be careful. I am entrusting Killua-sama to you."
- "I’m glad I got to know you."
- "Gon, that’s enough."
- "It has to be Killua!"
- "Naturally, I’ll introduce him to Killua, my best friend in the world!”
- "Gon is…my precious friend! I can’t lose him.”
- "I will protect you. I’ll do whatever it takes.”
- "Thank you for everything."
- "Then, let’s stick together! It’ll be a blast!"
- "Wherever we go, we will always be friends."
- "See you later!"
To ensure that mud and dirt doesn’t get tracked into their nice forest home, chipmunks are incredibly hygienic and will constantly groom themselves from head to tail.
WIZARDING SCHOOLS AROUND THE WORLD: AUSTRALIAOriginally located in Arnhem Land, The Australian College of Sorcery and Witchcraft was a sprawling campus of large huts that eventually coalesced into one single structure. The college detached from mainland Australia soon after British settlement in order maintain their practices and culture. Ever since, the school has been drifting haphazardly in the ocean, although it never strays far from the Australian coast for ancient magic keeps the school tethered to Australian soil. Every year, a team of witches and wizards must be employed to anchor the floating campus so students aren’t forced into a cat-and-mouse chase at the beginning of the year in order to attend school (a frustrating endeavour which often results in the postponing of classes due to a large number of absences). To students’ great enjoyment, various creatures (including the occasional mermaid) can often be found sunbathing around the perimeter of the campus which gently slopes into the water. Due to their exposure to unusually friendly oceanic creatures, the college boasts incredibly extensive courses in aquatic-life studies, and is held in high esteem by the international wizarding community for its innovations in water magic.